Abstract Preparation Instructions
Abstract Closing Date 10 February 2024
We invite abstracts within the below themes for oral or poster presentation by the closing date of 10 February 2024.
You do not need to submit an abstract to attend the meeting but we do encourge you to do so.
Please follow the instructions for preparation and submission below.
YOU CAN SUBMIT THE ABSTRACT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Themes for abstract submission
- Sequencing Technologies
- Variant Interpretation in Practice
- Software, Databases, Bioinformatics
- Large Projects
- Clinical Applications
- Frontiers of Applications
- Frontiers of Direct to Consumer Screening/Testing
- Other Variant related topic not listed above
Instructions for Authors
1. Authors of research papers who wish to have their abstracts considered for inclusion in the scientific programs must submit their abstract online having regard to the closing dates in the Call for Abstracts and on the Abstract submission site. Abstracts submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
2. The detailed formatting instructions below must be followed for the abstract to appear in the program e-book.
3. The acceptance, timing, presentation and discussion of all abstracts is at the discretion of the Scientific Program Committee. Notification of the timing of oral presentations will appear in correspondence sent to all successful authors.
4. PRESENTING AUTHORS MUST BE FULLY REGISTERED FOR THE MEETING BY 31st MARCH 2024 FOR THEIR ABSTRACT TO APPEAR IN THE PUBLICATIONS. We DO NOT publish abstracts from anyone not fully registered or attending the meeting.
When you are satisfied you have formatted your abstract correctly, please submit your abstract below.
Before your submit please make sure to include:
• The title of the abstract
• Author Affiliations