Who will attend?
The expected participants are all interpreting DNA variants on a regular basis, professionally, at clinical diagnostic and research labs, and generally speaking, people working with and interpreting DNA. Therefore any products or technologies for molecular genetics and diagnostic labs would be most appropriate to be showcased at this event. We are especially looking for companies to host workshops showcasing their Genome informatics tools; due to limitations in the program these are extremely limited.
Why partner with Variant Detection 2020?
This is a time of great uncertainty for industries across the world. The International Symposium on Variants in the Genome has a proven track record and provides a unique opportunity for companies to provide knowledge and product training genomics tools and showcase genomics products to a growing market in Eastern Europe and nearby countries.
At the Variant Detection 2020 we gather influencers and key desicion makers from molecular genetics labs. This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase your products to the people who use them by providing product training in the form of a workshop, a company lecture, an exhibition booth or a combination of these. We provide ample opportunity for Networking to generate leads in the breaks, poster session and the Welcome Function.
How can you participate?
- Trade displays
- Pre-meeting Company Workshops (limited to two)
- Company lectures within the program (limited to five)
- Exclusive sponsorship of name badges/lanyards (one only)
- Advertising in the program booklet (limited)
- Advertising in the electronic Abstract booklet
- Satchel Inserts
- & more
- Combination packages to suit you
- got another idea? Please contact us to discuss.
Draft Topics to be covered at the meeting
- Single Cell Sequencing / Technologies
- Single molecule sequencing
- Long- read sequencing
- Long-read RNA sequencing
- Emerging or novel technolgies for variant detection
- Non-SNV type of variants
VARIANT INTERPRETATION IN PRACTICE
Update on ClinGen Recommendations to the ACMG-AMP system
SOFTWARE, DATABASES, BIOINFORMATICS
- High-throughput clinical systems
- ClinGen interpretation system
- Artificial intelligence in data systems related to genomics
- In-house vs commercial interpretation software
- Block-chain (or other secure systems) technology for genomic/patient data storage
- Variants and electronic medical records
- Big data/databases/Cloud Genomics
- Impact of FDA recognition of selected variant databases
- Rethinking population screening & Testing Guidelines
- Cancers:Colorectal & BRCA
- Editing (CRISPR/Cas9)
- 10,000 animals project
- Genomics England
- All of Us
- Frontiers of direct to consumer testing
- & more...
Connect with us so we can tailor a package for you
Please contact us to request a detailed Sponsorship and Exhibiton Prospectus and to discuss how we can work together to help acheive your goals.