We are arranging a wonderful program. Access to all sessions/workshops, lunches, networking reception and conference dinner are included in your registration fee.
This is a draft schedule that may change at a later time however the start time end end times of the symposium will remain the same.
- Registration 8.30 - 10.30
- Pre-meeting Workshop(s) 9.00 - 10.30
- Official Symposium Opening - 11.00
- Networking Reception 18.30 - 20.30
- Symposium Continues 8.30 - 18.00
- Conference Dinner 19.00 -
- Symposium Continues 8.30 - 17.00
- Symposium End 17.00
- Sequencing Technologies/New Methods
- Clinical Applications
- Databases/Variation in Population
- Variant Prioritization/Interpretation
- Large Projects
- Froniers of Applications
- Direct to Consumer
- & more...
While we work on the program you may view the program from the last event to get an idea of what it may be like
World cafe - think tank session
We invite you to send any topics you wish discussed in an open floor format in our World Café session "Think Tank". Please send your ideas before 30th April 2024. The scientific program committee will prepare the best topics in advance and crowdsource via live polling the topics to discuss at the beginning of this session. YOU, vote the topics to discuss. This will be your opportunity to discuss those burning issues, hear solutions from your peers, be exposed to a range of perspectives and experience for yourself a fully immersive conference session format. So make sure you come with your innovation and problem-solvers hat on!