All Registrations Include
- full access to the symposium and any pre-conference workshops from the 25th to the 27st of May 2020
- opportunity to present an oral or poster presentation
- access to the exhibitors
- access to the posters
- abstract book
- all coffee breaks
- all lunches during symposium times (3)
- the networking welcome reception
- opportunity to dine with keynote speakers at reserved lunch tables (subject to availablity)
- opportunity to discuss topics of interest to you in the Think Tank Session
- various administrative costs such as AV, invited speakers costs, etc.
The reduced registration fee is only applicable, if it has also been paid to the meeting account according to the deadlines. Registering without performing an actual payment will automatically set your balance to the next available fee if not paid by the due date.
Payments may be made by Credit Card (VISA and Mastercard), bank transfer, PayPal or cheque. You will be transferred to a secure site.
Credit Card: During registration choose "pay by credit card using PayPal". You do not have to be a PayPal member - inside the next page is a link to "Credit Card" payment. If you are a member you can use PayPal if you like.
Bank Transfer & Cheque: During registration choose "Bank Transfer or Cheque". The details needed are on the invoice issued.
Amount is shown in € Euro. If you are making a bank transfer, please make sure to send the correct amount in € Euro.
Please read the Refund Policy.
If you have a problem or question please contact us.
PLEASE TYPE CAREFULLY
- Your name badge will be printed as YOU have typed it.
- If you make a typo, it will be printed!
- Please DO NOT type everything in Capital letters or small case, use Sentence Case e.g. type Friderik Pregl not FRIDERIK PREGL.
- During registration there is a field "VIP code" - this is for invited speakers, you do not need to fill this out - leave it empty.
- Please ensure your email address is correct or you will not receive any notifications.
- If you have any problems, please contact us.