Optional Workshop Day includes
- full access to the workshops 12th May 12.00 - 18.00:
- Clinical Diagnostics – exceptional cases
- ACMG Variant Classification (including HGVS nomenclature)
- coffee break
- various administrative costs such as venue hire, AV, invited speakers costs, etc
You can add this to the symposium registration or attend alone.
Symposium Registration includes
- full access to the symposium 13th - 15th May
- all coffee breaks
- all lunches during symposium (3)
- welcome reception/dinner
- conference dinner
- opportunity to present an oral or poster presentation
- access to the exhibitors
- access to the posters
- abstract book
- opportunity to dine with keynote speakers at reserved lunch tables (subject to availability)
- opportunity to discuss topics of interest to you in the Think Tank Session
- various administrative costs such as venue hire, AV, invited speakers costs, etc.
The reduced registration fee is only applicable, if it has also been paid to the meeting account according to the deadlines. Registering without performing an actual payment will automatically set your balance to the next available fee if not paid by the due date.
- Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only). You will be transferred to a secure site. This takes you to the SecurePay payment gateway the preferred method of payment.
- It is also possible to pay by card via two alternative methods: (1) Choose "Credit Card via PayPal" and pay by card (you don't need a PayPal account) or (2) Choose "Bank Transfer, offline credit card " and send card details to be charged offline (form on the invoice issued).
- PayPal account
- Bank Transfer*
*Bank Transfer: The details required are on the bottom of the invoice issued. Please quote your invoice number in the reference so we can identify the payment!
If you have a problem or question please contact us.
By Registering you will be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions as set out on this site.
1. Select you ticket(s). You can register multiple people at the same time on the same invoice by selecting more tickets (you will enter their details later during registration). A group discount to the symposium of €30 per person will apply for 3 or more regular registrations of the same type on the same invoice (except Super Earlybird).
2. Enter name and email address of the primary contact.
3. Press "Register". A new page will appear to fill in the details for each person.
4. If you are registering for the symposium you have the option to choose the optional workshops scheduled for Sunday, May 12th, as an additional ticket during the registration process.
5. You can book accommodation for each person during the registration process.
6. The BILLING ADDRESS is the address that will be shown on the invoice. Make sure to include the correct information for your organisation here if they are paying. Include VAT number and Purchase Order if required in the address fields. View example here. It is impossible for us to edit paid invoices!
5. Should you wish to present a talk or poster, please go to the abstract submission tab and submit your abstract by 11.59 pm 10th February 2024.
SELECT YOUR REGISTRATION
We STRONGLY encourage you to book your accommodation at our conference hotel. The hotel is located at the ocean and there are not many other options nearby! Details for bank transfer are at the bottom of your invoice!
Correspondence related to any aspect of our conference will come directly from info [AT] meeting-makers.com or noreply [AT] ivvy.com. Please look out for these emails, check your junk folder and add them to your address book.
If you are contacted by an individual or company claiming to be affiliated with the conference or asking you to book your hotel, for your safety we suggest you do not provide personal information or credit card details to reserve your lodging or other travel related bookings. Please notify us by using the "Contact Us" information on this website, if you are contacted or are unsure. All hotel and other bookings related to this conference are only via this website.